Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is Growth

Share
Somedays are a struggle, like today; an emotional battle raging war within my heart. My mind and my soul tug in opposite directions vying to proove the other wrong. I want to scream, I want to run...no, I want to rest in His perfect peace.In moments like these when the counterpart of my faith tries desperately to drag me ussunder to the depths of darkness that I remember my walk. I was never promised peaches and icing but tribulation, and then I am thankful for my trials. I am thankful that the enemy hates me so much and thinks of me as such a threat that he tries aimlessly to hurt me. So though I feel broken, I am triumphant and Idelight in my brokenness. This is growth, this is love...

1 comment:

  1. aliek22NIkki- you and your life are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your heart!~ I love ya- please call me if you need anything! and what a sweet sweet note from Howard!:) Hang in there! His grace is sufficient!- g

    ReplyDelete

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki