Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Obey Your Husband

Share
Recently, I have been bothered with an issue that coincides with my faith. I thought all was well and good and we were doing OUR faithful part all the way up until my hubby questioned our actions and our motives. It really struck me hard. I was totally okay with digging a deeper hole so long as I felt like I was doing my part, my hubby was the one to look in and see how deep the hole was really getting...sorry for the analogies and metaphors tonight. His proposal really scared me and I began to dig for answers. You know you are doing the wrong thing when you look for prophetic words from other people than to just ask God what He'd have you do. But as we all know, I don't always do things right the first time. But God is gracious. Boy is He!!! So, my plight of seeking answers in all the wrong places was abruptly halted by that authoritative voice that sounds off when I finally shut down my mind and listen. "Obey YOUR husband!" Okay God, I get your point. So there it is, obey my husband so it is his head on the chopping block and not mine if it is the wrong decision, hee hee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki