Sunday, September 14, 2008

Share

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever."
Have you ever looked at each moment and wondered if you ever deserved what God has given you? I have and I am proud to say I don't deserve it, but because the Good Lord was merciful and loving, I have it. In this picture on the left I am holding the greatest women in the world. My best friend, my love, my wiffee. It was fascinating to me because I have looked at this picture and what it has captured, and if you look closely you will see that it has captured both of us with our wedding rings. Now I am not saying that the wedding rings are what's important here, but the life time of love that goes with this awesome commitment is what I am trying to capture. What it took to get to that point in our lifes, to share everthing we have, to love each other it is so amazing. I love my wife, and I am so proud of her and the amazing things she is doing for God, and our family.
I remember this one time, my first tour to Iraq, I was 22 yrs of age then and I remember sitting on top of a blown out bunker looking out in to the dark night whatching God's blessing light up the dark night, wandering if I will ever kiss her again. Now that I married to the greatest women in the world, and get to share the rest of my life with her, there is no greater gift from God then this. they say in this world a picture says a thousand words, this picture alone, says everthing to me. A fulfilment of one of my prayers to God to spend the rest of my life with the girl that I have loved, since the first day I have seen her roming the halls of Kingman High.
I love you darling
your Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki