Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quiet...???

Share
What sound do I hear? This is strange. Completely different than I am used to. What is it? QUIET. Oh, so that is what it sounds like!
Yesterday was a day that I had to bend. Though the chaos of my life is beautiful in my eyes, it was a little too much. What I should really admit to is that I could no longer stand the excess of dog hair. Toby was great, but it was time for him to find a new home. Having two rottweilers is a little excessive when you consider the brood of children that my hubby and I have. I think Toby will be well loved and taken care of. I took measures to ensure that the person taking him knew what he was getting into and had a good understanding of the breed.
So here I am with the kids in bed and instead of having two rowdy rotties rough-housing under my feet, there is only one; laying solemnly but peaceful. And so I am...at peace. This is nice, but Lord, how do I hear you in the quiet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki