Friday, October 17, 2008

MY LATEST CAKES

Share


So, it has been a while since I have had my hand in cake decorating, a hobby that I so dearly enjoy. But a few months back, I was given the opportunity to purchase, second-hand, quite a bit of decorating supplies. Since all of my supplies were in storage in Texas, I jumped on the band wagon, but since, I have only had to the opportunity to make 3 cakes...Bummer...but tonight I was asked by the manager of a bowling ally if she could give my name out to customers.

The pink cake on the right was made at the end of August for my daughter's 8th birthday. She wanted so badly to have a tea set but I told her that I couldn't afford one this year and that her cake would be my gift to her and that it would be a secret. Her face was priceless when she seen her cake!
The green horse cake and the pirate ship were both made today for two children who belong to a close friend of mine. I do have to say, the pirate ship was pretty awesome. The ladders, ropes, anchors and the plaque in front of the cake where all made last night out or royal icing and made a fun candy for the kids. It was a blast! I love to bless others with the talents that God blessed me with. It is so much fun to be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki