Friday, January 30, 2009

A stagnant blog

Share
I owe all of my faithfuls an apology. This blog has become stagnant as I have tried to overcome my inner struggles and get back into the swing of being at home. It has been a hurdle that I haven't jumped lightly, but rather slowly am climbing over. But as always, our God is one mighty God and has provided for me once again in my desperation. Not that I am truly desperate right now but just incredibly lonely.
At the point that I struggled to get out of bed and just manage to do my routine chores, God brought a very special family into my life. My cousin's husband came to a local base for a 10 week training, so my house being God's house, has become a temporary home of my cousin and their beautiful toddling girl. They have been here for about two weeks and I am loving it. They are a strong christian family grounded in God's word and teaching. It is awesome. Not only do I have someone to relate to and share my thoughts with but someone to study God's word with and hold me accountable. Together, she and I are study God's plan for a wife and how to be that virtuous woman.
I do have to say that though God was gracious to them by providing them a way to not be separated, he was merciful to me by providing me with the companionship to get through this last leg of the deployment. I praise God. He is ever so faithful! He never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

  1. NIkki- you have been on my heart sister! i love ya! we gotta get together soon! I'm glad you have your cousin! are you doing a particular study together??? ( i'm being nosey!)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki