Sunday, March 1, 2009

These last days are torture

Share
I have become incredibly irresponsible with my diligence in blogging. I do apologize once again. These past days have been a blur. I am so thankful that I have my cousin here with me to get thru these final weeks. She has truly been a blessing to have. Soon, she will be off on the road headed to the next destination that the USCG has in store for them. Me? I will be here anxiously awaiting the return of my wonderful hubby. The days are counting down! YES! We are in the final stretch, only a matter of weeks. But though my heart will be overwhelmed with joy, it will once again be crushed in only a matter of months. The call of duty. And so the saga of a military family continues as we will face the joys of home and the cry of separation. This is where we call on the Lord and trust in his everlasting mercy and grace.
My love to all of my family and friends and friends who are family. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad to share, I just pray that God uses my testimony to strengthen others. May you be encouraged in the Lord.
Shalom,
Nikki